13th November 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering but I am worried about the fee that I have to pay and I don't have any idea about the fee structure. I want to know what is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of aeronautical engineering in UP
  2. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  3. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  4. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  5. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  11. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. Government colleges in Bangalore offering Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure of these colleges? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
14th November 2016, 08:50 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering but I am worried about the fee that I have to pay and I don't have any idea about the fee structure. I want to know what is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you want to do Diploma/Degree in Aeronautical engineering from private college then here is the fee structure.

For B.tech course from any private college : Total fee 12,85000 Rs. Which include the hostel fees.

For diploma courses from any private college, total fee is 670000 Rs.

You can complete your diploma and degree after 12th class.
If you have science in 12th and qualify the entrance exam, then you are eligible for the B.tech course.
You can also complete diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th class.

Diploma : after 10th (3 years).
B.tech : after 12th ( 4 years)/ after diploma (3 years).
14th November 2016, 10:43 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

To pursue Aeronautical Engineering is a good idea.But fee should be vary in all colleges and first write entrance exam to get the seat in colleges.

* AIEEE,JEE,IIA,SET,SRM EEE and some other entrance exams also there write any one ans get better marks.

* Fee structure some of the colleges like SRM University 2.5 lakhs per annum
* And best college in India, Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun here fee should be 9 lakhs for 4 years.

* And some other colleges minimum 40000 to 2.5 lakhs per year they will charge.

* And in Diploma you can skip one year fee that's it no more changes.

But my suggestion is to always prefer govt quota seat do not prefer management quota seat they will charge more fee and also donation.

List of Best colleges:

* Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
* Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
* Hindustan College Of Engineering
* Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
* IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
* Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
* Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
* IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
* IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
* Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
* Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
* Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
15th November 2016, 09:09 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Eligibility

Diploma Engineering
You must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

Degree Engineering
- You must have passed 12th class with physics, chemistry and maths as a compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
OR
- You should have passed diploma engineering in aeronautical branch from a recognized university.

Fees Structure
- In Government Colleges, Fees is approx. Rs.1500/- per semester.
- In Private Colleges, Fees vary from college to college. Generally, Fees is approx. Rs.60,000/- to Rs.2,50,000/- per year.
- Hostel Fee, Exam Fee , Mess Fee , Library Fee , Activity Fee are not included above fees & payable extra.
3rd March 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I go directly to diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th?
And any compulsory subs is required for that?
Is the entrance exam will be tough or normal.
Please do answer my queries.
Sir/ madam
29th March 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I complet 12th science which subject physics maths and chemistry plz tell mi diploma in aronitical engineering plz sir
26th May 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir we are middle class family .i want to know that fees for BE aeronautical course is more than other BE courses.and I came to know that at 4 th year for project we should spend lot of money
30th May 2018, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir I attended a cet exam I would like to join aeronautical engineering but I don't know what is cutoff ranking in best college
27th July 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to be aeronautical engineering but I have from middle class family can you tell me how I can do this
24th July 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma in marine engineering after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?