12th February 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Which college is good for joining Hotel Management course in Mumbai if a candidate is from arts stream in 10th? What is its scope?

Which class is good for hotel management in mumbai.which college is good for the same.
After 10 th if my son take art in college,is there is any scope because he is week in maths or he should take commerce line.
Thanks
regards
kamlesh kedia

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  2. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  3. Can I take up Hotel management after 10th? Government colleges of Hotel Management?
  4. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  5. Is Arts stream a good choice in 11th? What is the scope in this stream? -- [New]
  6. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  7. Which are the culinary institutes in India?
  8. How to do hotel management after studying SYB.Com? Which college is good for hotel management in Mumbai?
  9. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  10. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  11. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  12. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  14. How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College
  15. Can I study B.Com or Hotel Management after passing 12th in Arts stream with 78%?
  16. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  17. Can i do Hotel management after 12th with arts stream without giving any entrance exam?
  18. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
17th April 2013, 10:22 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is good for joining Hotel Management course in Mumbai if a candidate is from arts stream in 10th? What is its scope?

Dear,
First things is that you must be passed your intermediate examinations that is 10+2 Board Examinations.There is no need of particular Stream you must belong to any stream just you need to have English as an important and Main Subjects.
Beside all these you can't go for it if you had not been qualified your 12th board examinations and if you wish for giving the entrance exam then also its good because it will help you to go under provisional basis.
And,yes you can join the course after the Graduations also but after 12th is good ones.

With all these you must again be visiting the colleges & institutions sites which are listed below so that you may get all your queries cleared with all the informations:

IHM, Aurangabad (Taj Group)
Site:www.ihma.ac.in

Rizvi College of Hotel Management,Mumbai
Site:www.rizvihmct.com
22nd May 2013, 04:26 PM
annabelle

Default Re: Which college is good for joining Hotel Management course in Mumbai if a candidate is from arts stream in 10th? What is its scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which class is good for hotel management in mumbai.which college is good for the same.
After 10 th if my son take art in college,is there is any scope because he is week in maths or he should take commerce line.
Thanks
regards
kamlesh kedia
i would highly recommend DON BOSCO COLLEGE-HOSPITALITY STUDIES..it is a young vibrant college with a focus on a strong work ethos.....www.dbihmct.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?