9th June 2012, 06:43 PM
YAMINI MITTAL

Which college has law fee structure in Delhi? From where can I get LLB?

I want to know that which college have lower fees in delhi from i can do LLB?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  2. Fee structure for LLB course? Best Colleges for this course in Delhi and Ghaziabad?
  3. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  4. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  5. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of hyderabad colleges
  7. Is there any LLB seat available in Delhi Law College?
  8. Fee structure and course details for government law colleges?
  9. Fee structure of Ramaiah college of Law for 5 year LLB course? Qualification for admission?
  10. What is the fee structure for LLB course at Dr DY Patil Law college, Pune?
  11. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
  12. What is the total course fee for the LLB course?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the course fee for LLB in Dhanbad law college?
  15. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  16. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  17. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  18. What is LLB fee structure in the faculty of Law DU?
23rd March 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college has law fee structure in Delhi? From where can I get LLB?

what is the fee structure of l.l.b in J.M.I
27th October 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college has law fee structure in Delhi? From where can I get LLB?

what is the fee structure of L.L.b in DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?