26th July 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Which college to join for diploma in Agriculture after scoring 81 percent in 10th standard? How much is the fee structure?

Sir/Mam, I have scored 81%in 10th I want to join diploma Agriculture so please college fee structure and college number? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow next? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my direct 2nd PUC course after scoring 35 percent in 10th?
  2. Should I join Diploma in Agriculture course after discontinuing 11th standard?
  3. Detailed procedure of admission in fee structure to join B.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  4. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? I have also got 85 percentile in MAT. What is the fee structure?
  5. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka? Detailed information about this course?
  7. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  8. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  9. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  11. Am I eligible to join Navy right after completion of 10th standard with 94.6 percent?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Arts course in KV, Ballygunge after scoring 50 percent marks in 10th standard?
  15. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  16. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  17. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  18. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
13th August 2017, 07:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which college to join for diploma in Agriculture after scoring 81 percent in 10th standard? How much is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have scored 81%in 10th I want to join diploma Agriculture so please college fee structure and college number? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow next? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

After 10th the duration of diploma course is 2 years and here below are reputed colleges offer 2 year diploma course in India.

List of Colleges Offer Diploma agriculture course:-

1). Agriculture Polytechnic – Rudrur.(Nizamabad(Andhra Pradesh)).

2). Guru kasha University.(Bathinda(Punjab)).

3). J.S University.(Faizabad(Utter Pradesh)).

4). Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic.(Sitapur(Utter Pradesh)).

5). Kerala Agriculture University – KAU.(Thrissur(Kerala)).

6). National Backward Krushi Vidyapeet Solapur.(Maharashtra).

7). Savepalli RadhaKrishna University – SRK University.(Bhopal(Madhya Pradesh)).

8). Sri Balakrishna Polytechnic College.(Salem(Tamil Nadu)).

9). Sher- e – Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology.(Jammu(Jammu ans Kashmir)).

Fee Structure:- Fee structure of agriculture diploma course is different in different collages but it may varies from RS:- 1,01,000 to 1,50,000/- for two years.

Eligibility requirement:- Applicant must have done 10th from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?