8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure of admission in fee structure to join B.Sc Agriculture?

My name is Saikiran. I want to join in B.Sc agriculture. Please tell me, how to join in agriculture courses. I completed my MPC with 75%. Give me details and fee structure. This is my phone number 7032374831.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  5. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  7. Can I take admission in AG BSc after scoring 85% in vocational agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  9. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  10. Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course
  11. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  12. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  14. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  15. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  16. How to get admission for BSc agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  17. Detailed procedure and the fee structure of competency course?
  18. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
8th October 2017, 06:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of admission in fee structure to join B.Sc Agriculture?

In order to pursue B.Sc agriculture, you should have completed 12th standard with PCB/M subjects from a recognized board. With the above qualification you have to appear for written examinations like:

> ICAR entrance examination

> EAMCET

If you qualify in any of these examinations then you will be eligible to get admission in agricultural colleges. The college authorities will guide you accordingly towards the admission process. The fees depends upon the standard of the college, however in general it ranges from Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,30,000/- per year.
9th October 2017, 10:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of admission in fee structure to join B.Sc Agriculture?

To get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Sc. Agriculture course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. The fee structure for B.Sc. Agriculture course varies from university to university and it may range from Rs. 30k to Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?