23rd January 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?

Hi Sir,
I am Harshi Agrawal from Ratlam....i wan to know that what is your hostel and college fee structure of an average standard school?
so kindly sent me the fee structure of both.I will be highly obliged

26th November 2014, 03:36 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?

Fee depends on whether it is private or govt school. Also , fee depends in which class you want to take admission. Further , it depends on location as well as boarding school in Metro cities are very costly these days.

In cities like Delhi , Mumbai , Kolkata, Chennai ... cost of hostel is high. Schooling per month cost 3,000 to 4,000 per month. Total cost may vary from 1.5L to 2L including schooling cost.
In other cities , it is 1L to 1.5L.
If cost is too high for you , then you may consider other alternatives like taking room for rent and living independently but only if you are old enough to live alone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?