6th September 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I join Diploma in Agriculture course after discontinuing 11th standard?

Hello,
I am 10th passed student and studying in 11th standard. Though I have a chance to do Diploma course in Agriculture. I want to make my career in Agriculture field. So, I should quit my 11th and join Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  2. Universities offering admission in 12th after 10th without doing intermediate?
  3. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  4. Should I have to inform Education Council Board to study Diploma in Engineering course after discontinuing 11th Science?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  6. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  7. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  9. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  10. Can I do 12th private after discontinuing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  12. Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard
  13. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  14. Which is a better option between diploma and degree? I am a 11th standard student
  15. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  16. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  17. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  18. What is the % required to take Commerce course after 10th?
10th September 2015, 06:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Diploma in Agriculture course after discontinuing 11th standard?

If you want to start your career as early as possible then diploma in agriculture is a good option. If you complete 10 2 and then go for B.Sc agriculture then you will take a lot of years to enter the agriculture field.

Therefore, it is all up to you to make the most out of your time. If you don't have much time then go for diploma and take up a job after completion.
10th September 2015, 08:45 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Should I join Diploma in Agriculture course after discontinuing 11th standard?

I don't suggest you to discontinue your 11th standard and join Diploma.

As you are studying 11th standard complete your 12th standard also and then you can
apply for the graduation program in Agriculture stream.

To get admission into graduation program you have to apply for the entrance test
conducted by your State Education Board and have to score good marks in this
test.

If you are not interested in 11th standard then you can shift to Diploma.But Diploma is
not considered as Under Graduation program so it will not have that much value.

So as you are in 11th standard study further and go for graduation program in agriculture
field which will held your career a lot.
10th September 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue Diploma in Agriculture course after completion of your 10th standard. Since, you are interested to make a career in Agriculture field, you can pursue Diploma in Agriculture course. To get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you can get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course.
11th September 2015, 11:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 10th passed student and studying in 11th standard. Though I have a chance to do Diploma course in Agriculture. I want to make my career in Agriculture field. So, I should quit my 11th and join Diploma course?
You have completed 10th standard so you are eligible for diploma course in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for diploma course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
14th May 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am 10th passed student and studying 12th standard, i discontinued my 12th standard..though I have do diploma in agriculture to make my career best is there any chance to me to join in that field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?