17th June 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?

I am intrested in doing my pg programme in advanced construction management in nicmar . i need the details of banks which are giving loans for studying in nicmar

Related Questions:
  1. Bank loan taking procedure for GATE qualified?
  2. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management" -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?
  4. Best options for doing advance construction management courses? Best university and for which exam to prepare?
  5. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  6. Procedure of taking loan from banks for study? Approx rate of interest?
  7. What is the procedure to do summer internship from HCC?
  8. How can I get loan to study in IIM if having no property to show the banks?
  9. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  10. How to do Degree course through correspondence? I have passed diploma in civil engineering
  11. How much percentage do I need to take admission in IIMB for MBA with HR Specialization?
  12. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  13. Is it possible to study construction management in distance after diploma Civil?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  15. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  16. Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experience?
  17. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  18. Can Architects apply for construction management programme in CEPT University
26th February 2017, 10:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?

If you have got admission in a recognized institute, then you can apply for education loan at any PSU bank which is nearby your residence. Normally, most of the PSU banks are the most preferred option for education loans in India.

Hence, just visit the nearby PSU bank in which you have an account for many years. Bank manager will help you in applying for such loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?