17th April 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?

I am interested in economics and arts as a whole. So, can i do ma economics after technical graduation?
I mean, if i fill option B, what are my odds? The previous year questions seem very mathematical and doable. I just want some good advice by someone who is familiar with such cases, and also, will it be okay to insult my engg. course and pursue economics?

30th September 2014, 02:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in economics and arts as a whole. So, can i do ma economics after technical graduation?
I mean, if i fill option B, what are my odds? The previous year questions seem very mathematical and doable. I just want some good advice by someone who is familiar with such cases, and also, will it be okay to insult my engg. course and pursue economics?
Yes definitely you are eligible for MA Economics course after completing technical graduation course. The students who is completed their bachelor degree course in any discipline are eligible to apply for this course.

Master of Economics is a 2 years duration full time course. This course is available in both the regular and distance mode There are so many colleges which offers this course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
  • The basic criteria to apply for this Master degree course is a pass in the bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university. Applicants who have studied economics subject in gradation level will get first preference.
  • Applicants are required to have scored 50% or above in the graduation course. The minimum percentage required is 45% for reserved category students.

MA ECONOMICS COLLEGES:-
  • Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) Pune, India
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSRC) Delhi/NCR, India
  • Ramjas College Delhi/NCR, India
  • H.R College of Commerce & Economics Mumbai, India
  • Ethiraj College Chennai, India
  • Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce Delhi/NCR, India
  • St.Alberts College Kochi, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?