8th June 2015, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?

What is d fee structure for graduation in fine arts.?wat all certificates r required for admission in fine arts?

I want to get the admission as they starts.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  2. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for diploma in Fine Arts from Laxmipati University, Rajasthan? -- [New]
  4. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  5. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  6. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  7. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  8. Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?
  9. Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?
  10. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  11. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  12. How can I apply for online BCA course? What is the fee structure and documents required?
  13. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  15. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  16. How to do BSc fine arts through distance education in Chennai?
  17. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
  18. Whether Burdwan University provides correspondence diploma program in Fine Arts?
13th June 2015, 12:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?

Nothing such documents are required in order to pursue Diploma in Fine Arts course, you just need to collect all your documents of class 10 along with original mark sheet and grade card.

Now coming to fee structure part, the fee structure for the above mentioned course varies from Institutes to Institutes and never remains the same.

However, in general the fee structure to pursue the above mentioned course is Rs. 22,000 - Rs. 30,000/- pa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?