26th April 2012, 04:39 PM
bibitha_ob

What are the details about the submission of application form of commerce NET exam and its last date?

What are the details about the submission of application form of commerce NET exam and its last date?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  2. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  3. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get the application form for NET? Last date of submission of form?
  5. Last date for the submission of application forms for UGC NET Exam?
  6. Probable dates of submission of application form for NET December Exam?
  7. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  8. What is the submission date for CDAC entrance exam?
  9. Where can I get application form for SET exam? Starting date of application form? When will be the exam?
  10. When the application form of CSIR-UGC-NET Chemical Sciences will be released? Last date of form submission?
  11. From where I can get the application form of Olympiads for 3rd standard? Detailed information, syllabus and last date of form submission?
  12. How to apply for NET or SET exam? What is the next date of form submission?
  13. How can I apply for Ph.D(Sociology) if appeared in M.A. in Sociology from IGNOU?
  14. How can I get admission in IGNOU? Last date of submission of application form?
  15. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  16. Last date for the submission of application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  17. How to apply for MHT-CET for B.Ed.?
  18. What is the last date of submission of application form for NET exam?
10th June 2012, 11:20 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the details about the submission of application form of commerce NET exam and its last date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibitha_ob View Post
please reply soon..
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission Once in a year . Mostly this examination will be held on June and July .

Date of NET Exam :-
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 04/05/12
  • Last date for receiving the documents at the test Center :- 10/05/12
  • Date of examination :- 24/06/12

Last date for receipt of application was already closed .

How to Apply ???

Visit the link :- Post 3 #

Eligibility Criteria :-

Candidate should have a completed Master degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination . 50% aggregate marks for reserved categories and the categories are SC/ST/PH/VH categories .

Candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination and but pre-final year of degree course may not eligible to apply for this examination . Those who are failed in the final examination then NET shall be treated as disqualified from NET exam .

JRF :- The candidate age is not more than 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable .

There is no upper age limits required for Lectureship examination .

Next net notification will be publish in the month of Sept or Oct in the official website of UGC as well as employment news paper .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?