29th June 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Which college will I get in counseling after scoring 51403 in general, 224 marks?

Sir my rank in upsee is 51403 general, marks- 224.i want to know that which college i will get in counselling

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  2. Can I participate in counseling for private dental college after scoring 65 marks in UPCPMT
  3. Can I expect a seat in a Government College after scoring 32 marks/360 in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  4. How to get admission after scoring 224 marks in BITSAT exam?
  5. Can I get admission after scoring 55 marks in JEE general category? -- [New]
  6. Can I get into counseling after scoring cutoff marks of 168.5 under BC category?
  7. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  9. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  10. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  11. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 115 marks in CSE branch? What is the date of declaration of MP board results and counseling?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 248 marks and 35725 rank for general category?
  14. Can i get NIT Bhopal in online counseling after scoring 55 marks in general category?
  15. Will I get any NIT in 2nd counseling after scoring 66 in general category?
  16. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 30787 rank in UPSEE? Is MIET college good if I get admission directly?
  17. Can I get government college by counseling after scoring 12728 rank in WBJEE?
  18. Is there any scope in counseling after scoring 167 marks in AIEEE?
15th November 2012, 04:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college will I get in counseling after scoring 51403 in general, 224 marks?

Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE- 2012) is conducted by Gautam Buddha Technical University for admission in engineering degree programs. You are certainly eligible to apply for admission, when you have qualified UPSEE with 224 marks.

But, unfortunately you haven't mentioned your class 12 aggregate percentage. It is important to know your aggregate percentage to inform you whether you can get admission in good colleges or not. It is important to know this to guide you with the right name of the college/university which offers the degree course, with the kind of percentage you have scored.

Moreover, remember that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches/disciplines of Engineering. You haven't even mentioned the discipline in which you want to apply. To get shortlisted in counseling two important factors are important- class 12 aggregate percentage (aggregate marks of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are also given preference) and marks/ranking obtained in the engineering entrance exam.

For your reference i have mentioned the name of the colleges/universities where you can apply for admission, though most of the colleges/universities have stopped taking admission for 2012.

Satya College of Engineering and Technology:

PT. L R College of Technology:

New Green Field College of Engineering and Technology (NGF):

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT):

Delhi Technical University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering):

Al- Falah School of Engineering & Technology;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?