8th July 2011, 09:23 PM
utkarsh1062

Colleges abroad offering PG in Petroleum Engineering/Geology/Geo sciences/Geophysics?

i want to know about the the colleges abroad which offers postgraduation in petroleum engineering/geology/geosciences/geophysics.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the petroleum engineering colleges in Kerala?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of colleges offering Ayurvedic course for BUMS graduate in Abroad? Possibility to get job in Abroad?
  4. List of colleges offering PG in Nursing to a graduate in Abroad?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in Dehradun? -- [New]
  6. Which companies are offering winter internship in Petroleum field?
  7. List of the colleges offering Petroleum engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad?
  9. List of Non GATE colleges offering M.Tech in Petroleum/Oil and Gas/QC engineering in India?
  10. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  11. GRE Exam: How to prepare? Subjects to study and scores required?
  12. Can I study MS in Polymers in Abroad being a B.Sc(Chemistry) student? List of good colleges offering this course?
  13. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  14. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  15. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  16. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  17. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  18. List of colleges offering M.E Petroleum Engineering?
13th November 2011, 01:49 PM
Beready

Default Re: Colleges abroad offering PG in Petroleum Engineering/Geology/Geo sciences/Geophysics?

hello friend,

there are so much colleges in abroad .
but this courses are also offered in India also .
then why you want to go for abroad .
think about it before go
good luck.
7th April 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges abroad offering PG in Petroleum Engineering/Geology/Geo sciences/Geophysics?

i am currently doing my B.Tech EEE and i desire to pursue Pg in GEOLOGY .so is there any future for me being a girl???And that after doing my B.Tech program?And is it advisable to do in india or in abroad????
9th July 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir, myself is BINU BALAGOPAL.i have completed my Msc.industrial chemistry this year and i have persued my graduation in petrochemicals.so is there any possibilty for me to do furhter PG in petroleum science or even mtech. or any other training programmes to get in to this field. please help me sir.waiting for your reply.( [email protected])
28th May 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

short geophysics program in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?