9th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PG in Nursing to a graduate in Abroad?

Hi,
My name is Junaid Ansari. I want to study Nursing PG in Abroad. Can you tell me about the reputed colleges in Abroad for this? I have 2 years of experience also after my Graduation. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  3. How an I apply for MBBS after doing BSc Nursing?
  4. List of colleges offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  5. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  6. Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  8. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  9. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  10. List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  12. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. List further course option in abroad after Diploma in Nursing?
  14. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  15. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program?
  16. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  17. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
20th September 2017, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG in Nursing to a graduate in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is Junaid Ansari. I want to study Nursing PG in Abroad. Can you tell me about the reputed colleges in Abroad for this? I have 2 years of experience also after my Graduation. Waiting for your reply.

List of colleges offering PG in Nursing in abroad universities is given below;

Western University (Ontario) - Official Website

Dalhousie University - Official Website

Wintec - Official Website

University of Otago - Official Website

Queen’s University - Official Website

Keele University - Official Website

London South Bank University - Official Website

University of Surrey - Official Website

University of Canberra - Official Website

University of Tasmania - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?