11th December 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir,
What is the procedure to get admission in M.Tech Petroleum Engineering. I am a B.E.(Mining Engineering) student and give me the list of some colleges which offering M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  5. List of the colleges offering Genetic engineering in Mangalore? Procedure for admission?
  6. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  8. List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  9. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  10. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  11. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  12. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. List of government colleges offering marine engineering course? Question paper for the entrance exam?
  14. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  15. Procedure for admission in Automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  16. List of best colleges offering diploma in automobile engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  17. List of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu offering admission to other state students for B.E/B.Tech?
  18. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
15th December 2015, 04:57 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)? Procedure to get admission?

List of colleges offering M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) :

-> IIT Guwahati
-> IIT Roorkee
-> Dibrugarh University, Assam
-> School of petroleum technology, Gujrat
-> Deendayal petroleum university, Gujrat

You have to clear GATE exam, with a good score to get admission in these institutes.
You can appear from ME(Industrial Production) branch.
14th May 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)? Procedure to get admission?

My name is akshay i'm from nashik maharashtra can you give imformation about petrollium engineering and colleges in puna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?