21st March 2011, 01:28 PM
tapaskumarsahoo

Colleges to apply after 371 score in GATE CS?

sir i have got 28.67 marks in gate & my score is 371 in cs. which college i should apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for me after scoring 371 score in CS?
  2. Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my GATE score?
  3. Can I get seat in NITs with a score of 371 in GATE Exam?
  4. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  5. Can I apply for M.Tech course with my previous year GATE score? Which Colleges I can get admission for this course with a score of 439 in GATE Exam and with a rank of 3689 for EE stream?
  6. Can I apply for any NIT college in Tamilnadu after scoring 23 in EE stream?
  7. How to apply for admission in Karnatkaa after scoring 323 in GATE? Which are the best colleges?
  8. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  9. Which colleges should I apply for after scoring 58 marks in GATE?
  10. Can I apply to study M.Tech in any private college with GATE scorecard of last year?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 885 GATE rank and 359 score?
  12. Will I qualify GATE with 20.67 marks in Mechanical Stream? Will I get a Government College? How much percentile can I score?
  13. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 184 GATE score? I belong to SC category
  14. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  15. How to apply for PSU jobs through gate score? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Tech. admission in various colleges on the basis of GATE score/
  17. For which colleges can I apply if I am a student of electrical engineering? My GATE score is 32
  18. Colleges for my GATE score -- [Most Discussed]
13th April 2011, 10:12 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges to apply after 371 score in GATE CS?

apply for RVCE,SJCE,BMS.BIT,MSRIT, DAYANAND SAGAR....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?