19th February 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study M.Tech in any private college with GATE scorecard of last year?

Hi.
I have been qualified in gate and my gate score is 354.
Is there any chance to apply for mtech
in any private colleges in this year by the gate last year score????
kindly tell me about this asap

20th February 2015, 04:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study M.Tech in any private college with GATE scorecard of last year?

Yes, you can apply for M.Tech admissions by using your last year GATE score card. That's because the validity of GATE score is 3 years. So, you can apply for M.Tech admissions at any government or private college up to 3 years, from the year, when you have qualified your GATE exam.
20th February 2015, 07:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study M.Tech in any private college with GATE scorecard of last year?

Yes, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course in any private college with your previous year GATE score card. The validity of GATE examination score is 3 years i.e., if you have appeared and qualified GATE examination once, your examination score will be valid for three years and you can apply for admission to M.Tech course at any time in these three years. Since, you have appeared and qualified GATE examination last year, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course in this year with previous year GATE scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?