8th May 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my GATE score?

Sir,
My gate score is 14.32 in gate 2014.i belong to S.C category and my eligibility cut off is 16.67.Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my gate score?Please reply me as soon as possible.Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Tech in private college after scoring 5709 rank in GATE and 466 GATE score in CSE?
  2. Which colleges can I opt for M.Tech after scoring 17.3 in GATE with 28160 rank? Colleges which organize their own private exams?
  3. Names of the government and private colleges for M.Tech? How can I apply for those colleges after scoring 29,678 rank in GATE with 275 marks?
  4. Which government and private college can I apply after scoring 302 in GATE?
  5. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  6. Which course is a best choice for me to get into Teaching line after completion of BE?
  7. Can I apply for M.Tech course with my previous year GATE score? Which Colleges I can get admission for this course with a score of 439 in GATE Exam and with a rank of 3689 for EE stream?
  8. Can I apply for any NIT college in Tamilnadu after scoring 23 in EE stream?
  9. How to apply for admission in Karnatkaa after scoring 323 in GATE? Which are the best colleges?
  10. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  11. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which colleges should I apply for after scoring 58 marks in GATE?
  13. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  14. How useful is GATE score? I am studying B.E EC
  15. In which colleges can I apply for M.tech in ECE after scoring 9700 in GATe with 94.6 percentile?Can I get a seat in M.Tech?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 885 GATE rank and 359 score?
  17. Will I qualify GATE with 20.67 marks in Mechanical Stream? Will I get a Government College? How much percentile can I score?
  18. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
19th May 2014, 11:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my GATE score?

Yes, it is possible to apply in the private colleges through GATE score for master degree courses. But in your case, you have got a GATE score which is below the eligibility cut off, that is, you have got 14.32 and the cutoff is 16.67. So you are not eligible to apply with this GATE score in the private colleges since you are not GATE qualified.

However, you can get admission in the private colleges by appearing for the entrance exams conducted by the private universities and qualifying in the entrance exams.
21st May 2014, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my GATE score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My gate score is 14.32 in gate 2014.i belong to S.C category and my eligibility cut off is 16.67.Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my gate score?Please reply me as soon as possible.Thanks in advance
YES it is possible some of top private universities they ask GATE score in order to pursue M.Tech
31st May 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure regarding joining of M.Tech in private colleges through GATE..
I qualified in gate with a score of 354 and rank is 12257 with 25.27 marks in general category...
I really want to know the procedure very soon i.e., whether there would be any seperate counselling for the students who qualified Gate or we need to apply for the colleges in online...
I am living in vijayawada from Andhra Pradesh...
I want to get seat in M.tech in private colleges in and around my place only....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?