14th January 2011, 10:00 PM
Dhruba700

An ECE engineer eligible to pursue Robotics Engineering for M.Tech? Different options available for ECE students in M.Tech?

I am doing electronic and telecommunication engineer, am i eligible to pursue robotic engineering for m.tech as i am not from mechanical? Also what are other options in m.tech i will have from this branch?

15th January 2011, 01:05 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: An ECE engineer eligible to pursue Robotics Engineering for M.Tech? Different options available for ECE students in M.Tech?

Dear,

Yes, ECE Engineer can do M.Tech. in Robotics Engineering.

In M.Tech. several courses are available i.e.

1. M.Tech. (Electronics Engineering)

2. M.Tech. (Computer Science Engineering)

3. M.Tech. (Robotics Engineering)

4. M.Tech. (Power Engineering)

5. M.Tech. (Chip Engineering) etc.

All the Best
12th April 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: An ECE engineer eligible to pursue Robotics Engineering for M.Tech? Different options available for ECE students in M.Tech?

can u please tell me the top 4 countries where robotic engineering studies is good and also related works available there for the student once he completes his M.TECH in robotics..wat would be the minimum and maximum salary in this field?
1st September 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the top 4 countries where robotic engineering studies is good and also related works available there for the student once he completes his m.tech in robotics wat would be the min and max salary in this field?
3rd September 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i have finished MCA. NOW WILL I STUDY ME(ROBOTICS ENGINEERIG) IN ANNA UNIVERSITY
. PLS REPLY QUICKLY
18th November 2011, 09:06 AM
litunu

yes you can do mtech in any fiels but you may face problem to grasp the soursces of different branches so choice is yours
you can
ECE Engineer can do M.Tech. in Robotics Engineering.

In M.Tech. several courses are available i.e.

1. M.Tech. (Electronics Engineering)

2. M.Tech. (Computer Science Engineering)

3. M.Tech. (Robotics Engineering)

4. M.Tech. (Power Engineering)

5. M.Tech. (Chip Engineering)
29th January 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Iam B.tech (Aeronautical Engineering) student. Can i eligible for M.tech (Robotic Engineering) or Nano technology....
30th January 2012, 07:43 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhruba700 View Post
I am doing electronic and telecommunication engineer, am i eligible to pursue robotic engineering for m.tech as i am not from mechanical? Also what are other options in m.tech i will have from this branch?
Hi,

Yes you can go with robotic engineering after completion of your B.tech(ECE).

Other than this you can also go with the:

Embedded systems

VLSI

computer sciences

Power systems

Integrated circuits......etc

Robotic engineering is an interesting one.

All the best......
6th July 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone say what are best colleges offering M.tech in robotics engineering in india
6th July 2012, 04:10 PM
urshiva_1990

Can anyone say about the best and top colleges offering M.Tech in robotics engineering in india
3rd October 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm from ece my pgecet raank 2201 can iget seat in hyd ?
4th October 2012, 01:08 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Yes you can do the Robotic Engineering. You are ECE student so you are eligible for the Robotic Engineering.

After complete the engineering you can do the M.tech so you can choose the option of Robotic Engineering in M.tech is very good decision. The further very good future in Robotic Engineering.

The other available Engineering groups in M.tech for ECE students.

M.Tech. (Electronics
Engineering)

M.Tech. (Computer
Science Engineering)

M.Tech. (Robotics
Engineering)

M.Tech. (Power
Engineering)

M.Tech. (Chip
Engineering)

Top Robotic Engineering Colleges in India:

Sandip Institutes of Technology and Research Centre.

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Chennai

Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore

Anna University of Technology, Madurai

Bhai Mahasingh College of Engineering, Punjab

Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

Chatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Chattisgarh

G.H. Patel College of Engineering and Technology, Gujarat

Ganpat University, Gujarat

Govt Engineering College, Dahod

Hindustan College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore

Maharaja Engineering College, Coimbatore

all the best.
29th March 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I got gate 7000 rank.which govt. Colleges are having robotics for mtech. I m from ECE branch..plz reply as soon as possible
12th February 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am an ECE 3rd B.Tech student.I wanted to know whether robotics in any way is useful to us in our future?
22nd May 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,
IAM RAJ SUKUMAR JUST NOW ONLY I COMPLETED MY 10 CLASS I WANT TO JOIN IN POLYTECHNICH COURSES IAM INTERESTED ON ROBOTICS SO IN POLYTECHNIC WHICH GROUP I CAN ITAKE .FOR ROBOTICS WHICH GROUP IS BEST
IF I JOIN IN IIIT THERE WHICH GROUP I CAN TAKE FOR ROBOTICS PLEASE SIR GIVE CLARITY ABOUT MY QESTIONS
THANK YOU SIR
YOURS FAITHFULLY RAJ SUKUMAR
15th March 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

An ECE engineer eligible to pursue power systems for M.Tech? Different options available for ECE students in M.Tech?
13th May 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm an electronics and communication student. As a girl, Can I opt for robotics engineering in Mtech? if yes, then what are the topics I should concentrate more. Please guide me it's my humble request
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?