19th March 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.Tech ECE entrance for Punjab University Patiala?

sir ,i need syllabus for m.tech ece entrance for punjabi univ.patiala..
and i also need some previous year question papers because from these papers i l get some idea about questions being asked in entrance..

Related Questions:
  1. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  2. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  3. Which are the colleges available near Patiala Punjab? I am doing diploma ECE in government polytechnic of girls
  4. Details about entrance exam in VIT for M.Tech after B.Tech (ECE)? Syllabus?
  5. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  6. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  7. Is Punjab University, Patiala a good option to pursue M.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  8. How to do B.Ed from Punjab University?
  9. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  10. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  12. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  13. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  14. Can I get scholarship after scoring 75% in 1st semester? I am doing B.Tech from ECE
  15. Which course should I choose after completing B.Tech from Patiala?
  16. How to do LLM in distance mode after completing LLB from Patiala University
  17. Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?
  18. Date of the entrance exam of M.Ed in Punjab University, Patiala?
28th June 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Tech ECE entrance for Punjab University Patiala?

What is the syllabus for M.Tech ECE entrance for Punjab University Patiala?

sir ,i need syllabus for m.tech ece entrance for punjabi univ.patiala..
and i also need some previous year question papers because from these papers i l get some idea about questions being asked in entrance..
18th May 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Tech ECE entrance for Punjab University Patiala?

i need syllabus for m.tech ece entrance for punjabi univ.patiala
24th June 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need punjabi university patiala pervious paper for m.tech ece .pls send me and my Gmail id is [email protected] .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?