22nd September 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are better for BSc Zoology Punjab College or Government Islamia College Lahore?

which college is better for bsc zoology Punjab college or govt islamia college cooper road lahore

Related Questions:
  1. After completing BSc in Zoology from Jai Hind College in which college can I get?
  2. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  3. How to take admission in BSc Hons in Zoology? I have completed 12th
  4. Can I get admission in MSc Chemical Engineering in Punjab University, Lahore
  5. Which colleges will suit me for MSc Zoology in Delhi?
  6. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  7. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.Ed after finishing 2nd PUC in commerce?
  10. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  11. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture college in Punjab after scoring 75% in 12th non medical
  12. How to apply for B.Ed in HP government college after doing B.A from Punjab with 66%?
  13. Names of the courses for M.A English?
  14. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  15. Can I go for Economics Honors after passing 12th from Kendriya Vidyalaya with 70% marks
  16. List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?
  17. Admission in government college of UP, MP, MHT, AP and Punjab after scoring 166100 rank?
  18. Which university is better in Chandigarh for BCA?

3rd May 2015, 11:18 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges are better for BSc Zoology Punjab College or Government Islamia College Lahore?

I would like to tell you this that there is no one collage such that is better in any collage because all collages are best but they are differ from each other in many aspects as due to their infrastructure and their Teaching staff because we found it that in most of the private collages as well in government the staff is not full that is the main difference in the collage and also the involvement in some other activities in the collages as in sports and other cultural activities.

So i suggest you that you can take the admission in any of these collage but for this you have to search the campus of the collage and check its teaching staff and other facilities in collage if every thing suite you then you can take the admission in this collage.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?