23rd September 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I get GATE scholarship? I have admitted in M.Tech in government engineering college

I have admitted in m.tech in a govt engineering college through gate score.Plz tell me when and how i can get scholarship..

Related Questions:
  1. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  2. How to get admitted in M.Tech in any NIT or government college after scoring 21.67 in GATE, 344 score and 17450 rank in SC category?
  3. Government college with scholarship through GATE score of 300 under OBC -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  5. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  6. Can I get scholarship for pursuing M.Tech in any private college or government college?
  7. Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?
  8. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  9. Can I apply for scholarship now after qualifying GATE in my 2nd semester of M.Tech?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  11. Can I get admitted in a good college in USA after failing first year of engineering in biotechnology
  12. What do I have to do to get MHRD scholarship amount?
  13. Can I get both NTSE and GATE scholarship for M.Tech course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  15. can i get admitted in M.E or M.Tech in West Bengal after completing BSc in civil engineering from Bangladesh
  16. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad?
4th May 2015, 12:22 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get GATE scholarship? I have admitted in M.Tech in government engineering college

If you want to get the scholarship in M.tech after the graduation course then you have to first qualify the entrance test of the GATE (Graduate Aptitude test for Engineering).

>> After it you have to apply for any collage and then after allotting a seat in any collage you can get the admission in that collage and after the admission in master degree program you are eligible to get the scholarship.

>> In scholarship you will get about 10000 - 12000 Rs every month as scholarship but it is given only to the candidates get the admission in M.tech in any government collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?