24th August 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Ed in HP government college after doing B.A from Punjab with 66%?

i want to do b.ed from himachal pradesh through government college. i have done b.a from punjab through gndu. i have 66% marks in b.a. please reply me soon................

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Ed in HP government college after doing B.A from Punjab with 66%?
  2. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  3. Can I do B.Ed from Kolkata? I have got 43% in Bachelor degree
  4. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for GND university Punjab?
  6. How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?
  7. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  8. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  10. Which are the best colleges for B.Com degree in Ludhiana for boys?
  11. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  12. Admission in government college of UP, MP, MHT, AP and Punjab after scoring 166100 rank?
  13. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed post after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  15. Which university is better in Chandigarh for BCA?
  16. What kind of government jobs are available for diploma(Mechanical) holders in Punjab? How to apply for the same?
  17. Can I get the best college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any government college across India or in Punjab? I belong to SC category
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course? -- [New]
21st December 2011, 05:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed in HP government college after doing B.A from Punjab with 66%?

As per my knowledge you can pursue B.ed course from Himachal Pradesh government college as you have scored good percentage in your graduation. Basically minimum of 55 % is required for the admission but the admission procedure differ from college to college.

List of some B.ed colleges:-

1)Himachal College of Education

2)Ramanujam Royal College of Education

3)Minerva College of Education

4)Deen dayal upadhyaya B.ed college

5)Rameshwari Teacher Training Institute
2nd March 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed in HP government college after doing B.A from Punjab with 66%?

after b.ed there is a chance for govt job in punjab ,h.p?
18th May 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

How i apply for b.ed aftr doing b.sc. From h.p. Univ.
12th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam Tapash.How i apply for HP university in B.ed admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?