29th May 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges for Biotech?

hiii
i m searching for good colleges for biotech , can u plzz tell me for the same....
and also the job apportunity for the same...

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  2. Which exams to give after 12th to get into Biotech Colleges? Best biotech colleges in Karnataka and India?
  3. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  4. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  5. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  6. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  8. Which are the colleges for Biotech?
  9. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  10. How to take admission in MSc Biotech? Which are the colleges offering this opportunity?
  11. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  12. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  13. Colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Admission details and prospect of the course? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges for B.Tech Biotech? Date of exam for B.tech Biotech course?
  15. Colleges for M.Tech(biotech) with GATE score of 231?
  16. What is the eligibility to do MSc Biotech?
  17. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  18. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
21st June 2014, 12:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges for Biotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiii
i m searching for good colleges for biotech , can u plzz tell me for the same....
and also the job apportunity for the same...
List of Best colleges for biotechnology in India :=

1. School of Life Sciences University of Hyderabad Hyderabad

2. School of Biotechnology JNU New Delhi

3. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Trivandrum Kerala

4. Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Maharashtra

5. University School of Biotechnology Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasta University New Delhi

6. Animal Biotechnology Research centre National Dairy Research Institute Karnal, Haryana

7. Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering

GB Panth University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

8. Department of Biotechnology University of Kashmir Srinagar, J&K

9. School of Biotechnology Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, UP

10. Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology MS University of Baroda Vadodara, Gujarat
15th June 2015, 08:25 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which are the colleges for Biotech?

LIst of biotech colleges

School of Life Sciences University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad

School of Biotechnology JNU
New Delhi

University School of Biotechnology Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasta University New Delhi

Animal Biotechnology Research centre National Dairy Research Institute Karnal, Haryana

Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering

Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Trivandrum Kerala

Institute of Chemical Technology
Mumbai Maharashtra

GB Panth University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar
Uttarakhand

Department of Biotechnology University of Kashmir Srinagar, J&K

School of Biotechnology Banaras Hindu University Varanasi
UP

Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology MS University of Baroda Vadodara, Gujarat

All the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?