12th January 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get after scoring 74.25 percentile in CAT?

kind give some suggestions and list of colleges to apply...please tell me which one is it

21st January 2013, 12:54 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which colleges can I get after scoring 74.25 percentile in CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kind give some suggestions and list of colleges to apply...please tell me which one is it
Hi

CAT - Common Admission Test which is conducted by the IIM's for the entry in the IIM's and other many B-Schools India wide. So its the most prestigious exam that graduates attempt to take up MBA course as their Post Graduation.

Now based on your score, I won't be able to tell you the exact colleges in which you can get. Thats because I am not an expert at that. What I can do is that I can give you some important links where there are CAT Cut offs given for the various IIM's and other colleges as well.

So you can check them out and so that you can know that which colleges and the IIM's if any you have any chances at all. I would say since IIM's are the top institutions so there are very less chances in them with your percentile of 74.25. But there is no harm in trying for the other colleges as well.

Click Here to get the first link

Click Here to get the second link

Click Here to get the third link

Hope this would help you..
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
21st January 2013, 04:04 PM
aman1257

Smile Re: Which colleges can I get after scoring 74.25 percentile in CAT?

hi

Hi

CAT - Common Admission Test which is conducted by the IIM's for the entry in the IIM's and other many B-Schools India wide. So its the most prestigious exam that graduates attempt to take up MBA course as their Post Graduation.

Now based on your score, I won't be able to tell you the exact colleges in which you can get. Thats because I am not an expert at that. What I can do is that I can give you some important links where there are CAT Cut offs given for the various IIM's and other colleges as well.

So you can check them out and so that you can know that which colleges and the IIM's if any you have any chances at all. I would say since IIM's are the top institutions so there are very less chances in them with your percentile of 74.25. But there is no harm in trying for the other colleges as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?