22nd January 2012, 04:59 PM
daisydayana

Which are the colleges in Chennai providing Part Time M.E courses?

which colleges in chennai provide M.E part time courses....... ..could u please list them for me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  2. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved?
  3. Names of the colleges providing regular certificate if we do M.E in part time in Chennai
  4. List of best colleges to do part time diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engg. in Chennai? -- [New]
  5. Colleges providing part-time courses in M.ARCH.?
  6. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  7. List of colleges in Chennai offering catering part time courses?
  8. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  9. Which are the marine colleges providing part time in Chennai?
  10. List of colleges providing part time/week end M.Tech programme near Chennai/ Pondicherry?
  11. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges providing part time course in B.E in Dubai?
  13. In which college can I do M.E Electrical part time or correspondence course in Chennai Colleges? What should I do to pursue it?
  14. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  15. Details of Polytechnic Part Time courses for ITI candidates? Colleges conducting these courses?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  17. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  18. How to do part time M.E power electronics in Chennai? My TANCET score is 30
5th February 2012, 04:09 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Chennai providing Part Time M.E courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydayana View Post
which colleges in chennai provide M.E part time courses....... ..could u please list them for me
HI!!

see there are a lot of colleges offering M.E/M.TECH part time courses.these courses are generally provided for those candidates who are unable to do this from regular programs.

there are a lot of colleges in India , specially in Chennai::

list of colleges providing M.E part time courses in chennai

I have attached a file containing more than 20 colleges in chennai I am providing you the list of colleges through an attached file given below but here are some colleges

-asian memorial college

-AMS college of engineering

-anand institute of higher technology

-AC college of engineering

-bharti institute of higher education

-college of engineering,anna university

there Are a lot of more colleges including the above mentioned colleges along with their full address

please see the below attachment.....................

ATTACHED FILE FOR COURSES IN M.E IN CHENNAI
is given below:::::::::

hope this has helped you........

with regards

:::::::::roknits::::::::::
Attached Files
File Type: docx colleges in chennai providing part time course.docx(30.8 KB, 244 views)
1st April 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

which collage offering part time course in M.E-structural engineering
8th September 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

could you kindly let me know the colleges offering part time M.E(ECE) in chennai only in week ends
11th June 2014, 05:44 PM
ddhivya86

please provide the college name providing the regular certificate if we do M.E computer science in part time in chennai....send to mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?