26th October 2011, 09:55 PM
jaseemali_ch

Colleges providing part time course in B.E in Dubai?

sIR,

i AM A DIPLOMA HOLDER IN ELECTRICAL ENGG.I want to do BE from any Dubai colleges in part time.What are the colleges which are providing part time course???

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  2. How to join part time Civil engineering in Dubai? Procedure to apply in the colleges of Dubai?
  3. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  4. Which is the best study centre in Dubai? I am studying ICWA in Dubai
  5. Which are the colleges in Dubai in which I can do Mechanical Diploma course? Fee structure of it?
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?
  7. Information regarding universities and colleges providing part time Ph.D?
  8. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  11. Which are the colleges providing part time? Summer internship providing companies in Hyderabad?
  12. Any colleges in Dubai offering part time degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies? What is the duration of the course?
  13. Colleges providing part-time courses in M.ARCH.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for part time civil engineering department? What is the procedure and qualification?
  15. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  17. Names of the colleges providing regular certificate if we do M.E in part time in Chennai
  18. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
6th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges providing part time course in B.E in Dubai?

sir i have passed my 12th and i want to do diploma in electrical engineering as open degree in any of the colleges in dubai?
4th February 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

pls update that whether part time college for b.tech in puducherry
by paramesh
20th October 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Respect Sir,

i AM A DIPLOMA HOLDER IN MECHANICAL ENGG.I want to do BE from any Dubai colleges in part time.What are the colleges which are providing part time course???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?