27th January 2014, 08:21 PM
ramiravi

Which are the colleges that have MSc forensic course in India? What is the eligibility?

Colleges have M.Sc Forensic course in India,and the eligibility to apply.
Mode of selection.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges that have MSc forensic course in India? What is the eligibility? -- [New]
  2. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  3. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  5. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  6. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Eligibility, Admission critera and best colleges, universities for M.Sc in Forensic?
  8. Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?
  9. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  10. How can I join MSc Forensic course after completing BSc Physics
  11. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  12. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  13. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  14. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  15. Can I do MSc Forensic Science course after BSc Course?
  16. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  17. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  18. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
31st August 2015, 12:16 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges that have MSc forensic course in India? What is the eligibility?

These are some best University that offer M.Sc. forensic course in India:-

- Amity University
Block – J2, Ground Floor, Amity University Campus, Sector-125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

- Bundelkhand University
Kanpur Road
Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh<

- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh

- Gujarat Forensic Sciences University - GFSU
Gandhinagar, Gujarat

- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - GGSIPU
Sector 16-C, Dwarka
Delhi etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?