4th July 2011, 10:12 AM
andyquest

Eligibility, Admission critera and best colleges, universities for M.Sc in Forensic?

Sir/mam
I am persuing my bsc from daulat ram college delhi university in zoology. I will be starting my third year in july. I was thinking of doing my msc in forensic. So please provide me the sufficient information about its eligibility, admission criteria and best colleges and univetsiyies. and if there is any other information u can provide for my future. I'll be greatful to u. Pls do reply...

Related Questions:
  1. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  3. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  5. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  7. Which are the best coaching centers for NET exam for computer applications in Chennai?
  8. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  9. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  10. Which are the colleges that have MSc forensic course in India? What is the eligibility?
  11. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  12. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  13. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  14. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility?
  15. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  16. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  17. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  18. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
4th July 2011, 05:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, Admission critera and best colleges, universities for M.Sc in Forensic?

hi dear
you do MSC in Forensic then you choose a good college.

college like:--

*BUNDELKHAND UNIVERSITY,UTTARPRADESH

*GUJURAT UNIVERSITY,AHEMADABAD

*OSMANIA UNIVERSITY,ANDHRAPRADESH

*PUNGABI UNIVERSITY ,PATIALA

THESE ARE BETTER UNIVERSITY for M.SC Forensic...........
11th July 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, Admission critera and best colleges, universities for M.Sc in Forensic?

Respected Sir/Mam
i am doing my b.s.c in medical with the subjects chem , botany , zoology...i want to do m.s.c in forensics m i eligible for that n what percentage and criteria is needed i want 2 do it from Punjabi university....
23rd October 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a 52 yr old and have done my bsc first yr but have interest in Forensic.If I pursue my studies are there any job opportunities in india?
17th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

colleges for m.sc. (forensic sciencr) after b.sc. (chem) in maharashtra ? entrance exam for the same and how to prepare for the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?