26th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in India offer M.Sc with Optics in India? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Sc with Optics so I want too know which Colleges in India offers M.Sc with Optics in India? How can I apply for admission? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  2. Which colleges in India offer MSc in Instrumental Astronomy?
  3. Which Colleges in India offer one year IMES Diploma course? How can I apply for admission? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  5. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  6. Which Colleges in India offer Diploma in Environmental Engineering? How can I apply for admission?
  7. Best institutions for doing M.Tech course after completion of Bio Tech?
  8. What are the courses related to Paints? Which Colleges in India offer such courses?
  9. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  11. Top colleges in India which offer affordable MSc degree in PCM?
  12. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  14. List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?
  15. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Oceanography) in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges in India offering M.Sc Anatomy course?
29th July 2017, 12:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges in India offer M.Sc with Optics in India? How can I apply for admission?

M.Sc. Optometry or Master of Science in Optometry is postgraduate Optometry course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree in optometry from a recognized university. In order to get admission in top govt college you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the university.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Manipal University, Manipal

=> Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Optometry, Pune

=> Al Salama College of Optometry, Pathanamthitta

=> Chitkara University, Rajpura

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

1. First of all you have to visit at the official website of university

2. Then you can select option of application form

3. Then you have to write all the information according to given instructions

4. Now payout the application fee by using debit card or Net banking

5. After that you can submit your application from.
1st August 2017, 06:37 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which colleges in India offer M.Sc with Optics in India? How can I apply for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Sc with Optics so I want too know which Colleges in India offers M.Sc with Optics in India? How can I apply for admission? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

M.SC optics is generally known as M.SC in Optometry. It is a post graduate course which includes eye and related structures as well as vision system information processing in humans. It helps in finding disease and treatment of eye defects and disease. In cure process candidate skilled to deal with various optical lenses like concave lense,convex lenses and contact lenses for eye defect cure.

>> For this post graduate course of optometry minimum qualification required to apply is graduation in relative field. Candidate who have done M.B.B.S can also apply for the course.

>> Duration of M.SC Optometry course is 2 years.

COLLAGES OFFER M.SC OPTOMETRY(OPTICS):-

1). AND Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals.(Nagpur(Maharastra)).

2). Mainpal University.(Manipal(Karnatka)).

3). Institute of Management and Technical Studies-IMTS.(Noida(Utter Pradesh)).

4). Himalayan University.(Itanagar(Arunachal Pradesh)).

5). Chitkara University.(Rajpura(Punjab)).

6). AL Salama College of Optometry.(Malappuram(Kerala)).

7). Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College.(Pune(Maharashtra)).

8). Martin Luther Christian University-MLCU.(Shillong(Meghalaya)).

9).Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute-RGPI.(New Delhi(Delhi)).

10). Sai Education Cell.(Delhi(Delhi)).

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?