13th July 2010, 09:35 PM
anshuman shukla

Colleges Lateral entry into Btech Correspondence for Servicemen after Diploma from CIPET?

sir,
i am anshuman shukla. i iam doing diploma from CIPET . after this i want to done B TECH from any good institute. sir please suggest me any good institute for b tech.
sir have also one problem that i do job and want to do b tech from corresponding(private). plz sugges me

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  2. Names of the colleges in which lateral entry for B.Tech is possible?
  3. Marks required for admission to IITs in Lateral entry for B.Tech (Plastic Technology)?
  4. Can I get admission in any college through lateral entry? Is there any college which provided UG through correspondence?
  5. Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders in IIT and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  7. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  8. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  9. Eligibility criteria of different colleges to apply in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for a diploma holder?
  10. Which universities offer B.Tech through correspondence? -- [New]
  11. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  12. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  13. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  14. How to do B.Tech in Chemical or Polymer Science after pursuing diploma course in CIPET Guwahati
  15. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  16. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Can I pursue graduation engineering B.Tech course after doing DPMT from CIPET
  18. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
18th July 2010, 08:46 AM
LOKESH RAJPUT

Default Re: Colleges Lateral entry into Btech Correspondence for Servicemen after Diploma from CIPET?

hello!
you can take admission in various colleges of country.
colleges under PTU have special seats reserved for lateral entry i.e LEET
you can check out various colleges websites for admission dates and details as every college holds its admisions itself.
18th July 2010, 01:57 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges Lateral entry into Btech Correspondence for Servicemen after Diploma from CIPET?

Dear friend
Engineering is not a short term course or 1-2 year course. As you are already doing diploma you must be aware about the no. of theory and practical classes. It is impossible to do a job and also doing correspondence B. Tech.
It would be good if you go for regular B Tech through lateral entry which is of 3 years duration and after that you do a job. If you are tensed due to financial support then go for a job for two three year then you can go for further studies.
The CIPET is the best institution for plastic engg. so there won't be any difficulty in getting a good job from there.
Thank you
20th July 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hw can i crash tcs interview???? gv me sm gauidance????!
31st July 2010, 03:16 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
why are you too much worry about this,
there is almost all engineering collge whether it is government or private take
admission for the lateral entry but for this you have to give the entrance exams,like iit jee,aieee.
31st July 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir
i wana to do b tech with the PART TIME JOB.i wana to do b tech regular.PTU feesh is very costly. my father could not afferd.so i want to do job.sothat i will not take money to the father for my pearsnoal uses like live & food.
6th August 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is chhabeg singh. and i am completed three year diploma in information technology. and then i want study in private b.tech. please help me for best board.
8th August 2010, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

suggest some recognize coresspondene btech university
14th August 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I want 2 know about established date of all Cipet center
17th August 2010, 10:08 PM
gagandeep kaura

sir,
i am GAGANDEEP. i iam doing diploma from PSEBTE . after this i want to done B TECH from any good institute. sir please suggest me any good institute for b tech.
sir have also one problem that i do job and want to do b tech from corresponding(private). plz sugges me
1st January 2011, 11:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshuman shukla View Post
sir,
i am anshuman shukla. i iam doing diploma from CIPET . after this i want to done B TECH from any good institute. sir please suggest me any good institute for b tech.
There are lots of colleges and universities in India which offer correspondence courses in B.Tech. Candidates will have to qualify in an entrance test before applying to these colleges. Students with high percentage of marks in their diploma only need to appear in the admission process. With a job you will find it really hard to do a B.Tech course. It is not a simple course. If you want to do really well in your course then you need to attend the theory and practical classes.
22nd May 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do B.tech in production engineering after completion my diploma from CIPET, tell me from which college i do it as a lateral entry.........
my financial base is not so good so give me true guide.........
-HEMANT KUMAR
31st May 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hi.
sir im doing diploma from cipet...
so i want do b.tech from crossponding so plz tell me good collage on my email id
gajju.singh1232gmail.com
24th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is sonu sahani and i am doing diploma in cipet,so my query was that how much overall percentage of marks is required in order to entry directly to colleges without appearing in the entrance exam and i would also like to know that how much seats are reserved for diploma holders in cipet institutes.
8th September 2011, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

dear friend ,
we should have to take admission in b.tech after diploma because we should achive better education.in this correspondence colleges will help us to achive better education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?