6th December 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?

What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics when compared to mechanical? Is it safe to go ahead with mechatronics?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  2. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  4. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  5. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  6. What will be the career scope of BE in Mechatronics?
  7. Can I do MS in software field after B.Tech. in Mechatronics?
  8. Is Mechatronics better in UG or PG?
  9. Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?
  10. What is the scope of B.Tech mechatronics and M.Tech Robotics
  11. Scope of Mechatronics in Future?
  12. Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?
  13. Previous years question papers for Indian Ordinance Factory examination? -- [New]
  14. What is the scope in Mechatronics course in future?
  15. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  16. Is there a Mechatronics branch in NITs? How much marks are required to get Mechatronics course in NIT?
  17. Colleges for M.TECH in Mechatronics? Does any IIT or NIT provide M.TECH in Mechatronics course?
  18. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
17th May 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?

I have completed my B.E in EC and there is a one month course on "mechatronics",will it be helpful for getting the job? or a diploma or P.G is necessary.
please do provide the information regarding this.
15th December 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?

My son who is currently in std 12 wish to do Mechatronics Engineering. I would be very much grateful if anyone can guide me as to which college is the best in India to do Mechatronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?