14th July 2012, 12:54 AM
Vaibhav modi

How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in computer science from IASE university

I have diploma complite in computer science in iase university so i want to take to admission in b.tech (2 year)

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma engineering from IASE is valid for private sector jobs?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  3. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  4. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  5. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  6. Diploma from IASE University is accepted by Punjab Government?
  7. How to get admission in AIME institute? I have completed diploma ECE form IASE university, Rajasthan
  8. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in 2nd year after doing 2 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE university?
  12. Is IASE university distance course approved? Is it a valid university?
  13. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in PEC or Punjab University after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  14. After completing diploma can I apply for government job?
  15. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in B.tech second year? I have done 2 years diploma in electrical engineering from IASE University, Rajasthan
  17. How to apply for a government job after passing diploma in IASE University?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in computer science?
20th September 2012, 09:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in computer science from IASE university

Diploma qualified candidates can join B.Tech course. One can do this by opting for the lateral entry scheme. For this, candidate should score 60 % marks in 12th class. Also you need to attend lateral entry exam to get selected for the same. You need to perform well and clear this exam with a good score. With this score, you can apply for B.Tech in any engineering colleges accepting that score. 2nd year B.Tech entry is possible through this scheme.
7th December 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in computer science from IASE university

can i take admission in pune b.tech colleges after complete my three year diploma from kota rajasthan with 70%
8th December 2012, 12:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission in B.Tech through lateral entry which means admission in the second year as you pointed out correctly. Since you have completed diploma in Computer Science, stick to the same stream for B.Tech.

Changing stream now would be difficult to cope especially since you would be taking admission into the second year of Bachelor of Technology course. The process of taking lateral entry admission is mentioned below.

Firstly please remember that you can not appear for entrance exams mentioned below.

AIEEE

UPSEE

ISEET

IIT-JEE

BITSAT

These are basically exams for candidates who have completed 12th. Not for the ones with diploma degree. Another important thing to remember is that IIT and NIT won't offer admission to diploma holder. Simply because there is no lateral entry scheme for diploma holders in these institutes.

You can however take admission is most of the other Engineering universities in the country. To do so you must appear for the the LEET entrance exam. You must have obtained 50 percent marks in diploma to appear for Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET).

However it is not necessary to appear for LEET. There are some universities that offer direct admission for candidates who have scored minimum of 60 percent marks.
15th March 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

which collage is best for corresponding B.tech after diploma in bellary
19th September 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed diploma in electrical engg. From iase university
I take admission regular and part time in be/btech in electrical
Please give me deatils for instuite/university
30th September 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I had completed diploma in mechanical with 65% from iase can I get
Lateral entry in good college.please list some.thank you
2nd February 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i take aeronautical engineering in IIT b.tech when i am diploma holder by polytechnic with 75 percent marks
29th September 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in AMI (B.tech) after completing diploma in computer science and engg. from BTEUP ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?