18th April 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?

hi,
I am doing mtech in mechatronics.As a part of my course, i ve been asked to complete my internship for a duration of two months.Kindly help me with this.I woulb be very obliged if u help me with my internship.
Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which allow internship? I am a student of M.Tech in mechatronics
  2. In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?
  3. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68%
  4. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in IISE Bangalore?
  5. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  6. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
  7. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  8. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  9. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  10. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  12. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  13. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  14. Procedure to get 10 months internship in MNC?
  15. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  16. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  17. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  18. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
26th June 2015, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
I am doing mtech in mechatronics.As a part of my course, i ve been asked to complete my internship for a duration of two months.Kindly help me with this.I woulb be very obliged if u help me with my internship.
Thank You
List of the companies for internship for M.Tech student:-

1. RV-VLSI Design Center, 36th cross, 26th main, Jayanagar 4th T Block
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4078 8574

2. UTL Technologies Ltd, #19/6, Ashokpuram School Road, Yeshwantpur Industrial Suburb, Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2347 2171

3. Maven Silicon, Best VLSI Training Institute, Bangalore, 2nd Cross Rd, Omkar Nagar, Arakere, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 5692

4. IIVDT Bangalore, 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala 4 Block, Ejipura, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 6874

5. VLSI Training Center, Verifxn Pvt Ltd., 983, Service Rd, Bank Avenue Colony, Hormavu
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 087627 33308
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?