21st August 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges of MBA of finance? What is the procedure for entrance exam and college fee?

hello, i study in second year of accounting and finance i want to know the colleges of MBA in finance &what is the procedure for entrance exam and colleges fee
shall i do my entarance exam in third year?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate? -- [New]
  2. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  4. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  5. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  7. What is the procedure and fee structure for CA course? I have done MBA finance with 71%
  8. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  9. Procedure to get admission for 1 year MBA in Finance from UK?
  10. Can I apply in government college after passing MBA in finance?
  11. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  12. Last date for admission for MBA distance finance?
  13. MBA in Finance: Fee Structures and Entrance Exams?
  14. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  15. How to do ICWA after completing MBA finance? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Which are the good colleges in India for MBA finance course with reasonable fee structure?
  17. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  18. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
28th December 2012, 03:52 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the colleges of MBA of finance? What is the procedure for entrance exam and college fee?

MBA is 2 years Post Graduate Degree or Diploma course in Business Management.

MBA in Finance is most prefered Course by students because of number of vacancies in the field.

Every organization/company need proper functioning of their finance department and they can ignored this department at any time.

You can think of job in each and every sector as money/finance experts are needed almost everywhere.

Minimum Eligibility For Appearing in MBA entrance examination
  • Bachelor’s degree from recognized University or equivalent qualification.
  • Final Year students can also apply in Entrance Examination
  • 50% marks in Graduation.(marks could vary)

MBA Entrance Examination

Important

1.Common Admission Test
2.Management Aptitude Test

Some other Good Examinations

1. Gradaute Management Aptitude Test
2. Joint Management Entrance Test
3. Xavier Institute of Management Entrance Examination
4. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
5. Birla Institute of Management Technology Examination

MBA Examination Pattern

• Verbal and Quantitative Ability
• Data Interpretation
• Logical Reasoning
• General Awareness
20th June 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges of MBA of finance? What is the procedure for entrance exam and college fee?

sir/mam i have passed CAT examination as entrance test to take admission in mba in finance is it ok or whether i should have to apply any other entrance test plz... Suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?