1st August 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Last date for admission for MBA distance finance?

Please let me know the last date of admission for MBA Distance Finance.

entrance exam fee and total course fee. classes course duration, when entrance exam will held.

My email.id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes where I can get admission in MBA Finance through Distance?
  2. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  3. How to do MBA finance through distance?
  4. Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  6. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  7. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  8. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  9. To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?
  10. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  11. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  12. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  13. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  14. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate? -- [New]
  15. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure for MBA distance in finance?
  17. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  18. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?

19th June 2015, 12:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for admission for MBA distance finance?

== Last date for admission for MBA distance finance

--> 17-8-2015,

--> Forms available -may/June.

--> Form Fee cost -1100/-

--> Duration of the course

-minimum -2 years
-maximum-4 years.

--> FEE......25000/- to 35000/-around for whole MBA.

--> ELIGIBILITY.........Graduate from recognized university.

--> Four specializations are available.

1 Marketing

2 Human resourse

3 Operation

4 Finance

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?