15th June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Colleges for Mechanical engineering in Navi Mumbai?

Colleges for mechanical engineering in navi mumbai...please tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  2. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  3. Colleges for Mechanical engineering in Navi Mumbai?
  4. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  5. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  6. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  7. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  9. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  10. Which are the BCA colleges in Navi Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  12. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  13. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  14. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  15. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  16. List of good institutes offering Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in and around Navi Mumbai?
  17. How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?
  18. Engineering colleges in Mumbai and navi Mumbai giving admission on the basis of AIEEE score? -- [Most Discussed]
29th February 2012, 11:29 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges for Mechanical engineering in Navi Mumbai?

Basically to pursue Mechanical engineering should have passed the Higher secondary examination from Maharashtra state Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have secured minimum 50% marks.List of colleges which offers Mechanical engineering in Navi Mumbai is:-

Saraswati College Of Engineering

Lokmanya Tilak College Of Engineering

Ghumatkar College Of Engg Polytechnic & Management

Datta Meghe College Of Engineering.
31st May 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th with 65 percentage
1st June 2013, 07:28 PM
wisdom12

Colleges for Mechanical engineering in Navi Mumbai

Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute Of Technology

DATTA MEGHE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

Fr C Rodrigues Institute of Technology

Mahatma Gandhi Mission s College of Engineering and Technology

Saraswati College of Engineering

Shreeram Polytechnic

SIES Graduate School of Technology
19th June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i need to know engineering colleges in navi mumbai for mechanical engineering/....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?