7th May 2018, 09:15 PM
Bijalbabu3

Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering BFA (music) and what is their admission criteria? Is there any entrance also?

I want admission in BFA (music) in any of the top colleges in Mumbai. So, which are the top BFA in music colleges and say whether there is any entrance exam for that particular college for music? I will finish with my 12th commerce by 2019.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges/Institutes in Mumbai offering BFA course?
  2. List of colleges which offer BFA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for Commerce student?
  3. List of colleges offering BFA course? Date of the entrance and the procedure to apply?
  4. List of colleges offering PhD(Music) program? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Specializations available to study under Bachelor of Fine Arts course? -- [New]
  6. Admission details regrading colleges in Pune offering BFA course?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. List of colleges which offer BFA(Music & Classical Dance) in Chennai
  10. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. Career oriented courses for 9th standard student?
  12. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available?
  13. List colleges which offer BFA in Indian Classical Dance in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  15. Music related Post Graduation courses for BFA(Music Theatre) student?
  16. List of BFA 2016 entrance exams? Eligibility criteria, fee and colleges in North India?
  17. List of colleges offering BFA(Sculpture) course in Visakhapatnam
  18. Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?