21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD(Music) program? Entrance exam to get admission?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my MA in Music this year. I want to study PhD in Music. For this, what I have to do? What are all the entrance exams I have to give for admission? Also tell me about the colleges for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams other than CLAT for admission in Law course? Colleges in Mumbai offering BBA(LLB) course? -- [New]
  2. How to do MBA after passing 12th science?
  3. List of government colleges offering marine engineering course? Question paper for the entrance exam?
  4. List of government colleges in Delhi offering B.Ed along with their fees and entrance exam details
  5. List of universities offering B.Tech program in Europe? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  6. List of colleges for BSc Honors? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Is it a right choice to do Aeronautical Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to do B.Ed after doing B.Com from PBI University
  9. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai?
  10. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. List of colleges offering BBM course? Whether any entrance examination is conducted for admission?
  12. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  13. List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?
  14. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  16. Colleges offering Ph.D program in Finance? What is the entrance test and its eligibility?
  17. List of all the engineering colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  18. List of colleges offering MBA program in Telecom Management?` -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2018, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD(Music) program? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my MA in Music this year. I want to study PhD in Music. For this, what I have to do? What are all the entrance exams I have to give for admission? Also tell me about the colleges for admission?

List of colleges offering PhD in Music in India is given below:

University of Delhi - Official Website

Banaras Hindu University - Official Website

Banasthali Vidyapith - Official Website

Government College for Women, Thiruvananthapuram - Official Website

Government Kamla Raja Girls Post Graduate College, Gwalior - Official Website

Kurukshetra University - Official Website

Panjab University - Official Website

Queen Mary’s College, Chennai - Official Website

Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Music with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD in Music. Candidates have to clear an entrance examination and interview conducted by the college or university for the admission. The entrance examination may be in the name of Research Entrance Test or PhD Entrance Test or Entrance Test. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/SLET/MPhil shall be exempted from the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?