23rd March 2021, 12:03 AM
Faizahafiz4

Colleges offering BSc(Maths) in Mumbai to a 12th Science candidate with 9 years gap

I have completed 12th Science around 9 years ago and after that I tried to do my Degree in AMIE but I couldn't. I want to pursue BSc Maths now from any college in Mumbai. Can you please recommend colleges which will allow me to complete my education and what will their criteria be. Please help and recommend colleges

6th April 2021, 12:09 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Colleges offering BSc(Maths) in Mumbai to a 12th Science candidate with 9 years gap

Here is the list of some colleges of Mumbai where you can pursue B.Sc. Mathematics.
  • St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
  • DG Ruparel College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai
  • Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College, Mumbai
  • Jai Hind College, Mumbai
  • Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai
  • Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
  • Kelkar Education Trust's Vaze College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai
  • Elphinstone College, Mumbai
2nd May 2021, 11:53 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges offering BSc(Maths) in Mumbai to a 12th Science candidate with 9 years gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faizahafiz4 View Post
I have completed 12th Science around 9 years ago and after that I tried to do my Degree in AMIE but I couldn't. I want to pursue BSc Maths now from any college in Mumbai. Can you please recommend colleges which will allow me to complete my education and what will their criteria be. Please help and recommend colleges
Here are colleges list that offer B.Sc maths in Maharashtra:

-Amity University, Mumbai
-St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
-Fergusson College, Pune
-Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
-Kishinchand Chellaram College
-Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University (CSMU), Navi Mumbai
-Maulana Azad College, Aurangabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?