22nd May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering BSc medical microbiology in Kerala?

which are the colleges offering B.sc midical microbiology in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  3. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  4. How to do MSc in medical microbiology
  5. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  6. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  7. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  8. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission? -- [New]
  9. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  10. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  11. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  12. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  13. List of colleges offering MSc in Medical Microbiology course?
  14. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  15. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  16. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  17. Colleges offering BSc Informatics in Kerala? I am a 12th student
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
16th May 2015, 11:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering BSc medical microbiology in Kerala?

The best name of colleges offering BSc medical microbiology in Kerala as given below.

1. Co-Operative Institute of Health Sciences

ADDRESS.
Unnayad Nettur P.O. Thalassery
Kannur, Kerala
(0490) 2353748, 2351501

COURSES OFFERED.....

- B.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)

2. University of Calicut

ADDRESS.
Malappuram
Calicut, Kerala
(0494) 2407227, 2400809, 2400816, 2407204, 2407485

COURSES OFFERED.......

- M.Sc. (Microbiology)
- M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)
- B.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)

3. INDIRA COLLEGES OF ART AND SCIENCE.

ADDRESS..
Khotamangalam
Ernakulam, Kerala

COURSES OFFERED.

- M.Sc. (Microbiology)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
6th October 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering BSc medical microbiology in Kerala?

Can I know the colleges having bsc medical microbiology at tamilnafu and karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?