25th December 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics in Mumbai? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Hello Everyone,
Which are the colleges in Mumbai offers M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics?
And what is the procedure for its admission? Kindly tell me the fees expenses for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  4. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  6. Any institutes in IIT which have Astrophysics subject?
  7. List of good colleges in Mumbai offering aeronautical engineering course? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  8. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  9. How can I become an Astronaut after passing 10th?
  10. Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  13. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  14. How to join Astronomical Courses after doing BSc Chemistry(hons)?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  16. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  18. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
3rd January 2016, 07:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics in Mumbai? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Which are the colleges in Mumbai offers M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics?
And what is the procedure for its admission? Kindly tell me the fees expenses for it?
Colleges Offering M.Sc Astronomy and Space Physics in Mumbai:

Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University
Address: Vishnupuri, Nanded, Maharashtra 431606
Phone: 02462 229 242
Official website - www.srtmun.ac.in/

Indian Institute of Geomagnetism
Address: Indian Institute of Geomagnetism
Mumbai Headquarter(Panvel campus), Plot 5, Sector 18, Near Kalamboli Highway
Navi Mumbai, 410218
Phone : 91-22-2748 4000
Official website - iigm.res.in/

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Address: Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Near Navy Canteen,
Mandir Marg, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005
Official website - www.tifr.res.in

You have to attend the admission test conducted by the respective university in order to get admission. You can get the application form from the college office. Application forms are also available in the respective university official website. The entrance exam notification will be posted on the official website. Admission will be given only after you qualify the admission test.

The fee structure for M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics course may differ from college to college. So it’s not possible to state the correct fee structure. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 20,000 to 25,000/- per year. The government college fee structure less than private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?