4th June 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering MBBS to a candidate with 61 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of such colleges?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have scored 61 marks in NEET. I want to know that in which colleges I will expect an admission of MBBS course? Please let me know about the fee expenses of such colleges. Waiting for your response!

6th June 2018, 12:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering MBBS to a candidate with 61 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of such colleges?

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in any medical college to pursue MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) degree course having managed just 61 marks in NEET 2018 then I would like to let you know that having managed just 61 marks in NEET you are not eligible for taking admission in any medical college for pursuing MBBS degree course as you have not qualified NEET.

--> The minimum qualifications marks for NEET 2018 to be eligible for admission in MBBS degree course are as here under :-

* Category - Unreserved (UR); Cutoff marks -119 .

* Category - Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH); Cutoff marks - 107 .

* Category - Scheduled Caste (SC); Cutoff marks - 96 .

* Category - Scheduled Tribe (ST); Cutoff marks - 96 .

* Category - Other Backward Classes (OBC); Cutoff marks - 96 .

* Category - SC-PH; Cutoff marks - 96 .

* Category - ST-PH; Cutoff marks - 96 .

* Category - OBC-PH; Cutoff marks - 96 .

For more details and updates regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
6th June 2018, 10:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering MBBS to a candidate with 61 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of such colleges?

Private Medical Colleges in India which offer management quota seats:

Manipal University

Saint John's Medical College

Amrita Medical College

B.V.P

Currently, the fees for the MBBS course in private medical colleges is anywhere between rupees 50 lakh and rupees 70 lakh.
6th June 2018, 10:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The entrance test in which you have to appear to secure seat in Maharashtra is Common Entrance Medical Exam that is conducted by Maharashtra government.
NEET is not the exam in which you have to appear in order to do course of BPT.

Colleges in Maharashtra offering BPT course:

Government Medical College, Maharashtra

Krishna Institute of Physiotherapy

Dr DY Patil College of Physiotherapy and occupational therapy

Radhika by Meghe Memorial Medical Trust Physiotherapy College, Maharashtra
6th June 2018, 11:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Private MBBS colleges:

ACPM Medical College, Delhi

ACS Medical College, Chennai

Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur

CMC Vellore

CMC Ludhiana

The fees expense of these private colleges lies in between 50 lacs to 75 lacs depending upon the college in which you have taken admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?