13th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Civil Branch in Mumbai Region and what is their cutoff?

I want to know about college offering civil branch in mumbai region and their cut-off

Related Questions:
  1. In which Civil Engineering colleges I can get in Mumbai region after scoring 120 in MHTCET?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai offering Civil Engineering?
  3. What is MHT CET cutoff for Vidarbh Region OBC candidate for following colleges?
  4. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
  5. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  6. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  7. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  8. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  9. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering Civil Engineering in Pune? What is the cutoff for last year?
  12. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. Which private companies offer pool campus recruitment in Mumbai region?
  14. Cutoff for Information Technology branch for direct 2nd year admission in all engineering colleges of Mumbai?
  15. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  16. Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?
  17. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  18. Colleges offering Mechanical/Civil to a candidate with 182.75 marks in TNEA? -- [New]
31st October 2011, 10:24 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering Civil Branch in Mumbai Region and what is their cutoff?

Colleges offering Civil Branch in Mumbai Region:
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay - IIT Bombay Mumbai
Bharti Vidyapeeth's College Of Engg
Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Don Bosco Institute of Technology Mumbai
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
Lokmanya Tilak Jankalyan Shikshan Sanstha's Coll Of Tech.
5th June 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Civil Branch in Mumbai Region and what is their cutoff?

wil i get admission for civil engineering in mumbai university if i got 75 marks in cet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?