30th May 2011, 12:45 PM
infinite88

Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?

Please help me with the list of colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams. Also let me know if any of the colleges conduct an entrance exam for admissions & also their average cut-offs each year.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  2. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  3. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  4. Colleges in Mumbai offering Biotechnology? entrance exams for the same?
  5. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?
  7. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks?
  8. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  9. How many dental colleges are offering MDS course in AP? What is the average cutoff for it?
  10. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MS? What exams do I have to give for admission in PG colleges?
  12. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  13. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  15. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  16. Are there any private exams besides CET for direct admission to degree colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai and time when I should apply for it?
  17. Colleges providing scholarships for B.Tech students for M.Tech course? Exams to be given for admission?
  18. List of entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations? Colleges offering this course in Mumbai? -- [New]
9th July 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?

which entrance exam do I have to give if I want to do 5 year law after 12th. What is the portion or sylabus for the entrance exam?
16th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?

IS THERE ANY LLB COACHING CLASSES IN thane
24th July 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class 12 please tell me which book for law entrance exam prepration
23rd September 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i have hsc passed with 41.76% and i want to make carrier in llb so i just wanted to know i can het admission
1st April 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

do i need to give any entrance exam for LLB after 12th ?????
15th May 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

name of govt colleges in 5year law and date of applicjtion
31st May 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

name of the colleges in mumbai offering 5 years course of law...
2nd June 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i have got 82% this year from science stream..what is the cut off of goverment law college(glc) for science stream
3rd June 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I HV got 49% in 12th commerce stream . I want to now I get admission in 5 years course LLB in Mumbai college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?