2nd June 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Any college offering correspondence course in B.E Mechanical?

i passed out my diploma in FAB tech AND erection engg in may
wud like to knw is there any college offering correspondence course in BE mechanical...

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best institute offering correspondence course for GATE(mechanical)?
  2. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  3. IGNOU offers M.E. in Mechanical through Correspondence? -- [New]
  4. Colleges or schools offering correspondence course for 2nd PUC?
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  6. Colleges for PG courses in refregeration and air conditioning in Mechanical through correspondence?
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  9. Is Symbiosis a reputed college?
  10. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  12. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  13. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  14. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  15. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does ICFAI and SMU offer masters course?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?
  18. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
7th August 2011, 01:40 PM

Default Re: Any college offering correspondence course in B.E Mechanical?

distance course college names are :::---
lovely proffesnal university.
9th September 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I passed ITI in 1993 in machanical i want to study Engineeri in distance education
21st September 2011, 05:55 PM
sudhir1911

please send me name of colleges which are aicte approved and offerd b tech in mechanical.engg.

sudhir kumar
27th November 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce graduate, i want to do B.E. mechanical in distance edu., is is Possible. Which colleges offers such courses.

Sameer
30th November 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I would like to introduce myself KASE PRASHANT PRAKASH, completed 10th fail and ITI certification in welding and presently employed in Gas installation organization in Oman. I have completed Auto CAD mechanical course.

I would like to go for Diploma in mechanical Engineering ( 3 Yrs) - DME and would request to send me the details of the course regarding eligibility , course fees, duration, exam etc.,
22nd February 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I passed ITI in 1998 in fitter i want to study Engineeri in distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?