12th December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering diploma in forensic science?

I, jasmit singh, am 48 years of age and LLB, BA Hons school in economics with CAIIB and have taken VRS from Bank of Baroda and retired as Manager.I want to diploma in forensic science and will like to know about the colleges which impart these courses, nera by Punjab and its surrounding areas like sri ganganagar in Rajasthan and haryana

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  2. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  4. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  5. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  6. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  7. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  8. Which subject should I choose after scoring 77% in 12th
  9. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  12. List of the colleges offering BSc in Forensic Science in Chennai
  13. Colleges offering forensic science course in defense area? What are the qualifications required?
  14. When is the entrance exam for PG and PG diploma in Forensic Science
  15. Information regarding B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of colleges offering this course?
  16. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  17. Which course is best after BIPC for an average student?
  18. Are there any colleges in Mumbai offering forensic science? I have done UG in Biotech
16th September 2012, 02:04 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering diploma in forensic science?

Hi
There is high demand for forensic criminologists and scientist in both public and private sector. There are several job opportunities for professionals in this field as research assistant, forensic scientist, criminologist, investigator and an approaching profession in various governments, private and public sector organizations such as private investigation agencies, CBI, AIIMS, police, etc.

Some of the colleges in India offering Diplomo in Forensic science
1.St. Xavier's College -Diploma in Forensic Science,Mumbai
2.New law Academy -pune
3.Symbiosis Societys Law College -Pune

Government organizations that recruit forensic criminologists are railways, banks, forensic labs, armed force department, insurance companies etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?