21st June 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Are there any colleges in Mumbai offering forensic science? I have done UG in Biotech

i have done my ug in biotech. and i want to know there's any college in mumbai offeing m.sc in forensic science in 2012 year? please give me all the details of colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  2. Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  4. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  5. How can I get summer training in Mumbai in Biotech?
  6. Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  7. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  9. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  10. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  11. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  12. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  13. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  14. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  15. Should i go for a job or Ph.D after doing MSc Biotech Integrated in VIT?
  16. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
  17. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
11th August 2015, 09:03 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any colleges in Mumbai offering forensic science? I have done UG in Biotech

List of forensic science college in Mumbai

NMIMS' School of Science
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals
Mumbai , Maharashtra

SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce
Mumbai , Maharashtra

St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Tilak College of Science & Commerce
Navi Mumbai , Maharashtra

Dr. BMN College of Home Science
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Chandrabhan Sharma College of Science & Commerce
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Global Institute of Management Science
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Dr BMN College of Science
Mumbai , Maharashtra

College of Home Science, Nirmala Niketan
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Kohinoor College of Paramedical Science
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Ratnam College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Rizvi College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Mumbai , Maharashtra

MET Institute of Computer Science (ICS)
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Thakur College of Science & Commerce
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Department of Life Science, University of Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Department of Library Science, University of Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?