22nd July 2011, 12:38 PM
guddu kapoor

Colleges offering M.Sc. Astrophysics in North India?

I want to know about colleges offering M.sc in astrophysics in north india. because i have to join in that course.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  2. Colleges offering M.Sc. Astrophysics in North India?
  3. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  4. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  5. Colleges offering MSc Astrophysics in Bangalore?
  6. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  7. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  9. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India?
  10. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  12. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  13. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  14. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges which are offering MSc in Astrophysics? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Top colleges offering Astrophysics and Instrumentation in Bangalore?
  17. Colleges offering MSc in Astrophysics? What is the admission procedure? Job opportunities after MSc?
  18. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
1st September 2011, 03:31 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Sc. Astrophysics in North India?

Colleges offering AstroPhysics:

There are several institutes in India which offer you to pursue a career in astronomy. Below is the list of institutes. You may visit these websites for more information.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics, (Bangalore)
Indian Institute of Science, (Bangalore)
Raman Research Institute, (Bangalore)
Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, (Pune)
National Centre for Radio Astronomy

After this you can eligible for jobs..
im sending you the attachments..check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Space instrumentation.pdf(71.9 KB, 98 views)
1st November 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc aircraft maintenance science after complete i am eligibale for Msc . Astrophysic s
28th May 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

best colleges offering msc physics south india
30th March 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have complete bsc(phy.,maths.,che.) now I want to do msc in astrophysics please tell me collages or institutes in india or rajasthan and admission process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?