9th November 2015, 10:54 PM
mayapada ghosh

Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?

I wish to admit my child in astrophysics courses in India for his career. Therefore, I like to know procedure, eligibility, entrance exam, list of colleges and how to apply to those colleges offering astrophysics course in India. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?
  3. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  4. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  6. Colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? Entrance exams and eligibility criteria?
  7. Colleges which are offering MSc in Astrophysics? What are the job opportunities?
  8. Colleges offering MSc in Astrophysics? What is the admission procedure? Job opportunities after MSc?
  9. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  10. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  12. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  13. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?
  14. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  15. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  17. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?
  18. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
18th February 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?

I want to do astrophysics my. I am completing my 12th this year 2017 but my date of birth is 30-9-1996 so can I take admission in some of the college and if yes then which type of entrance should I give
8th March 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?

I have completed BPT. 2014, can I admission astrology science ? How
7th April 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

The top most collage which provides Astrophysics is IIAP in Banglore. It provides B.Sc Astrophysics.
To get seat in IIAP we have to qualify GATE examination.
10th April 2018, 03:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Astrophysics is a under graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required is 10+2 in Physics & mathematics with 50% from any recognised board.

For giving admissions few universities conduct entrance exam and few universities give direct admission based on the previous years performance. So based on the university the admission process varies.

There are many universities which provide Astrophysics in India. Some of them are listed below:

- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
- Andhra University college of science & technology, Vishakapatnam
- Punjabi University, Punjab
- Himachal Pradesh University, Himachal Pradesh
- Sri Venkateshwara Vedic University, Andhra Pradesh
19th May 2018, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in B.Tech (Astrophysics) . Please reply me on my email address [email protected]. Thank You.
15th June 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST UNIVERSITY FOR GRADUATION IN ASTROPHYSICS IN INDIA?
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THAT?
22nd January 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering after that I want to choose b.sc in astrophysics help me what to do to join in the colleges that offer astrophysics coarse ?my desire is to sacrifice my life to astrophysics and astronomy and to discover the facts of the universe.Due to my family problems I joined diploma. i,m good at math and physics,chemistry.so please help me
28th July 2021, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I son completed diploma ECE branch and preparing for Ecet Any college ioffering Astrophysics in telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?